Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Debut

I'm starting this blog because I love some stuff and I hate some stuff. Hate might sound like a strong word but I have to admit, there are times when I hate things - and people for that matter. But there is a lot of love in my life and I'd say that this far outweighs the hate. But I've started this blog mainly because I want to share my stories and experiences with people and hear what others have to say too. So to kick things off, I'd like to talk about my obsession with buying OPI nail polish off eBay...

I started a few weeks ago and bought 2 bottles which I was excited about because I had never bought OPI for myself before. That sounds really stupid but I was - I have now gone and bought another 8 bottles in less than 3 weeks - so the colours I have in my little collection now are:

tickly my france
hopelessly in love
suzi and the lifeguard
i ate berries in the canaries
strawberry margarita
rumples wiggin
peach infatuation
purple with a purpose
meet me on the star ferry
lucky lucky lavender

I just cant stop buying them! I am literally watching 14 items in my eBay that are OPI. I mean I can get them pretty cheap (about $12 per bottle on average) so I'm not exactly breaking the bank, but how many nail polishes do I actually need? How many more will I buy before I stop? I just dont know... my obsessive behaviour is yet to give up because as I am typing this I have eBay open in another tab bidding on the colour hot and spicy. Oh dear. Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment