Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cookie Monster

Ever since I was little I have been in love with cookies. I used to sneak scotch fingers all the time and dip them in my mums tea when she wasnt looking. Luckily my mum loves them too so there was always a supply in the pantry. Now that I'm 26 I still find myself addicted to them - and because I'm all grown up I can buy and eat as many as I want! Dangerous. I've started making my own biscuits too which is terrible because I start eating the batter, then have a warm one out of the oven, then another 2 when I invite my friend over for tea and cookies, then Ill have another 2 or more for dessert. I have to give the rest away at work otherwise I will literally sit there and eat them all, and still look for more afterwards. I always have a stash of ginger nuts in the pantry though just in case I didnt make any too. If I allowed myself to spiral out of control I think I would eat a packet a day - thats right, a whole packet. I once ate a packet of mint slice biscuits in a matter of 5 minutes and it felt like Id only eaten one. So maybe Im kidding myself when I say one packet... it might be more like 4 packets a day. Sounds like the best day of my life waiting to happen really :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment